Morzine Ski Resort
in the Portes du Soleil
Morzine is just a 70 minute drive from Geneva airport and is a popular winter destination, nestled between the higher purpose-built resort of Avoriaz and Les Gets.
Morzine and neighbouring Les Gets are on a shared lift pass which gives you an extremely large local area to ski and snowboard.
Key Morzine facts:
- Morzine altitude: 1000m – 2002m
- Lifts: 49
- Pistes: 64 covering 120km
- Piste grades: 5 greens, 23 blues, 27 reds, 9 blacks
From Morzine you can choose to ski in two different directions – towards Les Gets/Nyon/Chamossiere (Morzine/Les Gets lift pass) or via Super Morzine towards Avoriaz (Portes du Soleil lift pass).
Key Portes du Soleil facts:
- Maximum altitude: 2300m
- Lifts: 200
- Pistes & freestyle zones: 286 covering 600km+
- Piste grades: 34 greens, 119 blues, 101 reds, 32 blacks
Morzine ski area and piste map