Instructor booking conditions
For all bookings made between 15/4/19 and 31/8/20 click here to view terms and conditions.
For all bookings made from 1st September 2020:
Your booking is made directly with the individual ski teacher ("the instructor") and you hereby agree to fully understanding and accepting all of the terms, conditions and disclaimers.
1. Payment is made directly to the individual instructor and full payment in Euros is required before attending the lessons (unless otherwise arranged). A 20% deposit is required to secure your booking. The balance payment is due 29 days before the first lesson. If a booking is made less than 29 days before the first lesson, the full amount is due at the time of booking. We request payments to be made by a secure online credit card facility.
2. Please ensure that you are adequately covered by a comprehensive winter sports insurance policy for the duration of your trip. The instructor holds Professional Civil Liability insurance against claims made by third parties. The instructor cannot be held liable for any injuries caused by other skiers or snowboarders taking part in lessons, or for any loss/damage to property during a lesson.
3. In the event of cancellation, the following fees apply:
- Cancellation 29 days or more prior to the commencement of the first lesson: 20%
- Cancellation 28-15 days prior to the commencement of the first lesson: 70%
- Cancellation 14-8 days prior to the commencement of the first lesson: 90%
- Cancellation 7 days or less prior to the commencement of the first lesson: 100%
COVID-19 policy: 100% financial protection on all Winter 2020/21 bookings for cancellations due to COVID-19.
4. The instructor cannot be held liable for circumstances outside their control including, but not limited to; lift closures, piste closures, bad weather, illness, accident, late arrival of a client, mechanical failure. If a lesson must be cancelled due to a reason beyond the instructor’s control, it is not our policy to offer a refund. Please ensure you have adequate insurance in place to cover such circumstances.
5. For safety reasons, it is a condition of booking that you respect the judgement of the instructor. The instructor is obliged to take into account prevailing conditions and the standards of individual clients. In a group situation this may mean that the pace and level of runs are geared to the slowest, least experienced, least fit or least confident person in the group.
6. You must ensure that you are in a fit and safe condition to take part in physical activity in a mountain environment and are not participating against advice from a doctor. Skiing or snowboarding takes place in a specific environment with random characteristics. Participating therefore requires you to take personal responsibility for your own safety and that of others. The responsibility of the instructor is therefore limited to a best-efforts obligation.
7. A minimum number of 2 people are required to run group lessons (Junior Freeriders, Teen Explorers). If a group is undersubscribed, we may contact you beforehand to offer a refund, a reduced duration of lessons, or the option of paying extra for individual tuition.
8. If the instructor decides that an individual in a group lesson is not of the level specified by you and is therefore unmatched to the level of the group, he reserves the right to withdraw them from further lessons, once the current session is complete. In that situation, a refund equivalent to the value of the unused lessons will be made.
9. The instructor employs the services of LGS (a brand name owned by SARL Snow and Dirt) for website, administration and marketing services. Details regarding the role of LGS can be seen on the LGS terms of service page.
10. The contract is governed by French law and settled by French courts.
VIEW THE GALLERY