Private ski tuition is the most effective way to learn to ski or hone your skills, whatever your level.
Choose ‘one-to-one’ instruction, learn with a partner, or ski with your own small private group.
Each session will be tailored to your ability and objectives, to help make real changes to your skiing.
All private ski lessons are taught in English by qualified British instructors.
LGS instructors offer private lessons for all levels of skier whether adults or children.
- Beginner – we’ll help you build a solid foundation to your skiing.
- Intermediate – we’ll help move your skiing up a gear and shift you off that ‘plateau’.
- Advanced – let us help unlock the inner mogul, off-piste or steep skier in you.
Clear instructions, precise feedback, fun practise…lasting changes!
For beginners, we make all the key decisions during each lesson.
Intermediate and advanced skiers may like to help design their own sessions and ‘lesson topics’ typically include:
- Confidence building.
- Skiing more efficiently.
- Dealing with icy conditions.
- Making skiing fun again!
- Coping with steeper slopes.
- Dealing with narrow paths.
- Tackling moguls or chopped up snow.
- Skiing in powder.
- Taking you to the best slopes and avoiding the queues.
Whether you choose to book a series of lessons, or just a single ‘brush up’ session, private tuition will enhance your holiday and help to keep you safe.
Private ski lessons are available for 1 to 6 people and prices start from 75€ per hour.
What else we offer:
Kids ski school